26 June 2015

Summer Holiday Wishlist 2015


My favourite thing to do before a summer holiday is compile a wishlist of bits and bobs I need (want). I love reading other blogs and browsing Pinterest for inspiration so I thought I would compile my own little list. I'm going to Majorca in a few weeks and it'll be my first proper beach holiday in a couple of years and I'm getting far too excited for it! Here are a few things I'm lusting after at the moment:



According to Vogue, Khaki is a big trend this summer and I love these vintage shorts from Urban Outfitters. I'm also so glad that the super short denim shorts (coined the denim nappies by Harriet) are not such a big trend this year as these slightly longer shorts are much more grown up, chic and more forgiving on the ol' upper thighs!



The 70s have made a come back this year and I'm definitely going to get my hands on a Bardot top that shows off the most slimming and elegant parts of a woman - shoulders and collar bones. 



Menorcan sandals have been around for donkeys years and have been worn by men and women on the Balearic Islands for practical purposes. You can probably pick up a pair is Spain for a fraction of the price but I'm so glad Solillas have brought them to the UK and you can buy them in Office. 


Urban Outfitters Black Suede Backpack

A good rucksack is an essential on Holiday, especially if you're going for a City Break. This one from Urban Outfitters looks so practical and stylish as well as very affordable. 




I'm not a huge fan of the crop top as, unless you're a model or under 12, there's just no way you can pull it off, despite a lot of people trying. I also love the look of halter necks but lest's face it, they're also not the most flattering. With this crop top bikini though my thinking is you can have the best of both worlds, get in on the trend whilst being in a place where it's OK to flash the flesh - the beach! 


ASOS bikini
ASOS Utility Floral Print Keyhole Bikini

My experience of ASOS bikinis is pretty good, very affordable but they also hold up well after a good battering in the sea. This one's really cool with the large print and cut out details - also the high waisted bottoms are great for beach days where you may have over indulged the night before!



Free People Summer Love Dress

I'm always eyeing up the dresses Free People have to offer on its website. Another piece to channel your 70s hippy vibe and a gorgeous dress for summer evenings out. I have an obsession with white at the moment, I love the fresh, clean look it gives and so good for emphasising the tan.

Enjoy your holiday if you're going on one this Summer.
Isobel x


1 comment: