28 May 2013

Field Day OOTD

Miss Selfridge Jacket
Zara Scarf
Topshop Jumper
Zara Jeans
Office Boots

I went to Field Day Festival in Victoria Park on Saturday and thought I'd post my outfit for the day. I love these Zara jeans I bought recently, they are summery and fun. I normally opt for darker colours on my legs as my Mum tells me its slimming (you should always listen to your Mum) but I thought these were so cool I just couldn't resist. The scarf is also Zara and I literally haven't taken it off since I bought it. I feel a light, colourful scarf is a real staple for Summer (especially English summers!). 

Field Day is quite a small, intimate festival, we had a real blast. The line up was really good, lots of House Djs which took me back to my Uni days, I would seriously recommend it. 

Isobel x









2 comments:

  1. I Follow you on Instagram , great blog ! Love that Zara scarf! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! Follow our blog too! Zara have some great stuff in at the moment, especially scarves, go check them out. Thanks for the comment. Isobel xx

      Delete