29 May 2013

An Evening at L'Occitane


Last Wednesday my Mum and I went to an event at L'Occitane on the King's Road. Tickets were £10 and it was a really fab evening. Sorry about rubbish iPhone photos, I did not go prepared! I've become a huge fan of L'Occitane recently but whilst I'd love to fill my cupboards with their delicious products I feel they are rather pricey. We were treated to champagne and canapes and invited to have a look around the products with 15% off on any purchases we made that night. 



There was also complimentary facials and hand massages which we were not going to miss out on despite the slightly hectic queues! The lovely lady who gave me a mini facial told me I had very dry skin (which I knew already) and recommended that I use a heavy night cream. I have to say not using night cream is probably on of my biggest beauty sins. I didn't realise the importance of this step in my skincare routine so I will definitely be more strict with myself from now on. The other little tip she gave me was to wet the cotton pads you're using to apply toner. Apparently this makes it less harsh - just had to share that one with you! 



But probably the best part of the evening was the goody bag (worth £45) that was given to us as we left! In the bag were lots of minis (not samples might I add!) inside a cute travel-sized case. Which included:

Radiance & Colour Care - Shampoo & Conditioner
Brightening Hand Care
Dry Skin Foot Cream
Precious Cream 
Amande Shower Oil
Brightening Cleansing Foam
Precious Eye Balm 
Jasmin & Bergamote Eau de Toilette
Verbena Soap

I can safely say I had a lovely evening thanks to L'Occitane and I'll definitely be looking out for more events like this.

Isobel x





2 comments:

  1. The almond shower oil is one of my favourite L'Occitane products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I just bought the amande exfoliating soap. Smells divine!

      Delete