25 September 2013

Pay-Day Lust

As always the week before pay-day I go a bit online shopping crazy, putting everything I like from my favourite sites into a fantasy shopping basket. With all these cold misty mornings we've been having I'm all about the hunt for the perfect coat & jacket. Having a browse this morning before I got up (anyone else do this?!) I noticed a few particularly interesting bargains on The Outnet that I thought I would share with you.







If I was going to pick just one I'd definitely go for the gorgeous grey Muubaa shearling coat, it looks so sumptuous & cosy. The hefty 50% price reduction does soften the blow, but it's still definitely an investment item. We'll see if its still there on Friday.

What's on your pay day wishlist? 

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment