9 January 2014

Bedroom Storage & Decor Ideas


One of my New Year's resolutions (as it is every year) is to keep my room looking lovely. So the other day I rearranged my room and thought I'd take a few pictures to share with with you. 






Lots of photographs in (Ikea) frames surrounded by pretty fairy lights is a must. A friend actually brought me these lights back from Thailand but similar can be found here.



These old Ikea CD storage boxes now house my nail polishes & nail grooming paraphernalia. I've given the boxes a new lease of life with a lick of blue emulsion and painted on a pretty flower design. If you're not a dab hand with a paint brush you could stick on pictures of flowers cut out from magazines.


Scented delights from Yankee Candle & Anthropologie...



Keep make-up brushes and rings in various sized jam jars..




The necklace stand and patterned storage boxes are both from Oliver Bonas.


Spruce up the back of your door by hanging your pretty scarves over it, instead of hiding them in the wardrobe. 


I found this old wine crate, gave it a once over with some paint and this is where I now store my winter essentials. Blankets, slippers & hot water bottle!

Hope you enjoyed. Let me know of any ideas you have of your own.

Izzy x


1 comment:

  1. You gave me really nice decoration and storage ideas! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete