17 July 2014

Lovebox Festival Fashion Wishlist

Hooray, I'm super excited I'm going to Lovebox festival this weekend. I thought I'd compile a few lovely pieces for outfit inspiration for the day! 


Lovebox festival, in Victoria Park, London, is over 2 days this year, Friday & Saturday (18-19th July). I'm pretty excited to see Nas perform Illmatic in full for the 20th anniversary UK exclusive. Lovebox festival is already sold out now but drop me a comment if you're going!

Ok, it's probably going to rain on Saturday so some of my outfit choices are probably a bit of wishful thinking. Some of these items I've been lusting after for a while whilst some of them (the expensive ones!) are just some inspiration for a lovely outfit. I've kept it quite monochrome for this wishlist. I love the simplicity of black and white. I like to add splashes of colour here and there using some choice accessories. 


At the moment I'm loving lace, ripped jeans & kimonos! I've also been eyeing up the black Birkenstock double strap sandals for a while but with the weather being forecast to rain in London on Saturday, I think wellies would probably be a better option! 


Check out my 4 Festival Hair Styles as well. 


Anthropologie Lacetile Shorts
J Brand Jake Boyfriend Jeans via Selfridges
All Saints Pip Shirt Dress
Boohoo Helen Woven Lace Trim Skater Dress
Birkenstock Sandals via All Sole
Urban Outfitters Kimono
Made Nyaanya Cord Bracelet via Asos
Luna Feathers Choker
Elizabeth and James backpack via Net-A-Porter
Staring at Stars Crochet Camisole Urban Outfitters

Luna Poison Box Ring

Are you going to any festivals this year? If so which ones? 
Isobel x







No comments:

Post a Comment