17 August 2013

Fashion Haul & Packing for V Festival

A bit of a last minute post as we head off to V Festival today! We are very lucky to have been gifted a pair of VIP tickets from Very. Of course I couldn't help picking up a few pieces of festival appropriate fashion & thought I'd show you what I got as well as the other bits I'm taking with me.


Printed Tees, left- Primark, right- River Island



Pink off shoulder Dress- Cheap Monday


Wellies- Asos 
These wellies are made by Hunter but at a fraction of the price (and also much lighter- Hunters are really heavy!)! I couldn't bring myself to fork out for Hunters seeing as I have my sights set on this beautiful Mulberry pair, which are more City appropriate for stomping about in snow, slush & rain this winter.


Cardis, left- Primark, right- JZD


Floral bandeau playsuit (Zara- old, similar here)


Tan ankle boots, navy floral shorts, extra belt, jewellery, scarf, lots of socks, floral headband.


Rings.
Pink crystal (Topshop- old), turquoise peace sign- Primark, pink stone- Primark, fine gold every size rings- Asos


Big waterproof black duffel bag to throw everything in (fits all my clothes, toiletries & a sleeping bag)- American Apparel


Given the weather forecast I'm also taking this spotty waterproof coat (Primark- Old).

If you are have any festivals coming up check out the blogpost we did on festival style inspiration here.

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter to keep updated so our V festival adventures! 

Harriet x


No comments:

Post a Comment