7 April 2014

Holiday Fashion Wishlist SS14

I am going on a couple of Spring Holidays in the next couple of months so whilst I was browsing the high street stores and doing some online shopping I thought I'd compile a few pieces and share them with you...

I've picked out a couple of bits which I think will fit in perfectly with this year's Spring Summer (SS14) trends and also some staples that would probably see me through a couple of Summers.

Topshop Moto Bleach Frayed Hayden Jeans
I'm loving the ripped jeans look that's come back in this season. Topshop are doing a great selection of ripped jeans at the moment. I've been busy trying to revamp all my old jeans by watching videos on YouTube like "DIY ripped jeans" & "How to make your own ripped jeans". But with about 4 pairs of perfectly good jeans now destined for the bin I've now succumbed to leave it to the pros. These high waisted Moto bleach frayed hayden jeans will do nicely!

Monki Top
Stripes are classic and this short(ish) one from Monki would go perfectly with the distressed Topshop jeans. A light weight material, ideal for transitioning from Spring into Summer (in the UK *ahem*). Monki just have one store in the UK which is on Carnaby Street in London but they have some really cool clothes, normally a bit cheaper than the rest of the High Street, so it is definitely worth a visit.

Topshop Floral Print Shelf Bikini
It seems like the floral trend of last year's Spring Summer (SS13) has carried through to this year fitting well with the hippy vibe & pastel colours. I'd like to add a touch of floral with this pretty print shelf bikini.

Tom Ford Quay Freya Sunglasses
These sunglasses are chic, cool and defy trends with their vintage inspired style. Anyone would look pretty eye catching in a pair of these and they are a lot cheaper than they look!

Hipanema Taj Friendship Bracelet
Inspired by traditional Brazilian bracelets, this very Gap Yah stack of bracelets are an eye catching and fun bit of fashion. Inspired by traditional Brazilian bracelets they are perfect for adding a bit of print to an otherwise 'safe' look. Using accessories is a great way to incorporate trends into your style without blowing the budget on new outfits every season. There is a whole range of bracelets & bikinis on the Hipanema website or you can buy them online at Asos.

Noisy May T Shirt Dress
Noisy May are actually the sister company of Vera Moda. Vera Moda is a brand I've seen a lot of recently popping up on the High Street but their clothes are possibly a little too sophisticated for me. Noisy May is a bit like Vera Moda's younger, cooler sibling in the fashion sense. T Shirt dresses are very on trend in this season and I'm keeping it as simple as you can get with this grey one.

Senso Robyn I Black Mid Heeled Sandals
These Senso heeled sandals are obviously great for the warmer months. They look pretty stylish yet the thick heel would probably make them comfy - a great pair of shoes for going from a daytime to an evening look when on holiday (think of all the room you'll save in your hand luggage). The chunky heel is on trend this season but these shoes have a slightly more elegant feel to others that the High Street has to offer.

Fjallraven Kanken Bag
I've been swooning over my sister's Kanken for years and this bag would be perfect for long walks on a Spring city break or even taking to the beach on a summer holiday. You can buy them online from ILoveMyKanken.com which has virtually all the ranges of different colours you could wish for & I've also noticed a few colours on Asos recently as their popularity grows.

Comment below with the links to your fashion wishlists, I'd love to read them!
Isobel x 

2 comments: