27 June 2013

June



I began the month that officially marks the start of summer  in Sardinia with friends.
I couldn't ask for a better start to summer!


Sardinia has the clearest blue sea water. So beautiful.


 I took a trip up to Camden with my friend Chris...


And this happened.


I fell in love with beach hair, my hair hasn't seen a hairdryer in weeks.


A lovely man met me with flowers after work.


I am obsessed with this drink! If you haven't tried it yet (& like coffee & coconuts)- get yourself down to Wholefoods!


I can't stop buying summer clothes. This was a little H&M haul that was decidedly festival themed, with Glastonbury kicking off this week it must be on my brain.


I decided to take my diet & lifestyle back to how I prefer it, active, working out & eating clean wholesome foods.
I've been on holiday mode ever since Sardinia, drinking more than I'm used to and pretty much eating whatever I want.


With this in mind this week I started a new Instagram account- @heathyliftrun which will be my visual food diary to help motivate me & keep me on track.


I actually love eating healthily, cooking my own food & of course how my body feels when I put good stuff in it.


One of my favourite meals so far.


For the past week I've been dreaming of my up-coming road trip to Devon with my friend Simona, where we will be embracing our hippy sides with a week of camping & surfing.


I literally can't wait to be in the waves. 


Get a tan & buy lots of beachy jewellery.

I hope you've had a wonderful month!

Harriet x


2 comments: