23 June 2013

Sunday OOTD







Jumper: Gap
T-Shirt: Topshop
Scarf: Zara
Trousers: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Nike via Size
Ring: Spitalfields Market
Nails: Ciate Caviar nails "Pearl" beads & "Cookies & Cream" Polish

This is my go-to comfy yet stylish outfit at the moment. The weather in old Blighty has been a bit miserable this week so baggy jumpers and lightweight scarves have been a must. I absolutely live in these leather look jeans from Miss Selfridge at the moment. They are really wearable and a bit more fancy than normal denim. Also feeling uber cool in my new(ish) all black Nike Air Max 90s. I like to think they add a bit of Hip-Hop into my otherwise quite plain outfit. The photo didn't come out too well but I tried out the Caviar nails by Ciate for the first time. I just did one nail on each hand with the beads quite understated and they're growing on me but be warned they do scare off children!  

Have a lovely evening!
Isobel x

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!

    spittlefields is my favorite place for rings! so unique

    Check out my blog MinnieT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to go back for some more! Isobel x

      Delete
  2. Loooooove this! The jumper and scarf especially are lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Hope you find the scarf! X

      Delete
  3. It seems popular! Definitely makes the outfit!

    ReplyDelete