29 June 2013

Shower Essentials


Origins Modern Friction
My favourite exfoliator, guaranteed to remove any dead skin cells & leave me fresh faced without feeling like I've been rubbing sandpaper over my skin.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
An amazing hair mask that you can use as often as your normal conditioner without any build-up. This one is the frizz remedy formula & leaves my tresses suitably moisturised & repaired without being fluffy. Summer must have.
REN Neroli & Grapefruit Bodywash
My 2nd bottle of this fresh citrusy bodywash, it feels really light & summery on my skin & the bottle lasts ages. Being REN it obviously has no parabens or nasties which is an added bonus.
LUSH Fairtrade Honey Shampoo
Leaves my hair smelling like turkish delight, nice & cleansing- full review here!
L'Occitane Delicious Almond Soap
My favourite L'Occitane range, I can't get enough of the sweet almond smell. Technically a hand soap this is great for giving my whole body an exfoliating wash with all the moisturising properties of the cult almond oil!

Isobel x

No comments:

Post a Comment