13 December 2013

Christmas Jumpers



Christmas jumpers are enjoying a bit of a fashion revival this year. Every store I've walked past recently has been displaying piles of the cosy, silly (or not so silly) festive knitwear. Now that the once novelty garments are no longer bottom of the fashion food chain, the only question is how garish do you dare to go?
Seeing as today is Christmas Jumper Day in the UK to raise money for Save the Children, I thought it would be a good opportunity to share some of the gems I've seen around this season.


I couldn't resist the ASOS chunky roll-neck decorated in Christmas Llamas (who needs reindeer & camels?) & ordered one this morning. It will make a perfect Christmas Eve/ Boxing Day outfit with some ripped jeans & converse!

Did you take part in Christmas Jumper Day?

Harriet x

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the skiing sausage dog one!! I waited too long and its now sold out though :( Great selection on the not so tacky side.

    ReplyDelete