13 December 2013

Xmas Gift Guide for Boys



Thought I would compile a list of purse friendly gifts for a boyfriend or friend whist I was mainly just getting inspiration for gifts to buy others. Surprisingly for me I haven't left it until Xmas Eve to do, which believe me, is a first! 


1. Lovely Winter Bobble Hat - Urban Outfitters £18
Every boy needs to stay warm this winter and you can help them do this is style with this cute, festive bobble hat. Personally, I think Urban Outfitters has the best selection of winter warmers on the high street this year. 

2. Tartan Scarf - Asos £12
On trend, useful and a bit of a bargain!

3. Unique Illustrative Print - greatlittleplace.com £40
A charming illustration by artist Chris Davis of all the greatest little spots in London. Comes unframed, I just added this for effect.

4. Live Lounge CD - iTunes £10.99
In my opinion, one of the better albums released this Xmas. A real eclectic mix of songs and artists, there's got to be something for everybody. Plus you can upload the songs to your own computer before giving it away! Sneaky ;-) 

5. Plectrum Maker - notonthehighstreet.com £22
A great, quirky little gift for budding musicians or long legged guitar picking men. Plectrums can be made out of any old credit cards and store cards. 

6. Men's Travel Buddies - Origins £25
A great introduction for boys to the world of skin care! Contains 4 minis including Blade Runner Energizing Shave Cream, Save the Males Moisturiser, Skin Diver Active Charcoal Body Wash & Fire Fighter Face Soothe (all 50ml). This is a seasonal offer and a total steal.

7. Classic Casio Watch - Watch Warehouse £31 (RRP £40)
I don't think you can ever go wrong with giving a boy a watch for Xmas, and totally not a cop-out with this uber cool Classic Casio Watch. Hurry up, get one quick as I've learned that WatchWarehouse.co.uk have some mega offers on at the moment including a Christmas Discount Corner, 10% off when you sign up to their newsletter and a 20% Off Everything Flash Sale!


Hope you enjoyed,
Izzy x

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas, just what I needed!..gifts for boys is not my forte. Keep the inspiration coming. X

    ReplyDelete