24 December 2013

REVIEW: Nails inc. 3D Glitter Polish





As Christmas is upon us I've found myself reaching for sparkles in all directions, and especially for my nails. So as you can probably imagine I was uber excited when I saw this set of 3 Nails Inc polishes in TKMaxx for just £10 (RRP £33). I will do a review of the other 2 colours at some point but for this post I'm going to concentrate on this charcoal grey 3D glitter pictured above which is called "Sloane Square".

I was really impressed with the product the first time I used it. It's really good quality and for the photos above I didn't need to use a colour underneath the glitter. In fact I think it would be pointless even putting a colour underneath as it possibly wouldn't show through. I'm pretty sure I used 2 coats but to be honest 1 coat would have been enough. It's not a glitter that you would use to add to another colour as it's too thick and you wouldn't be able to use it for an accent nail either, unless you found an exact shade to match! 

It's not a bright, sparkly glitter. It is more a thick texture for the nails with a glittery quality to it. Personally I really like the colour as I like silver and grey tones in nail polish. I was very impressed with the quality of the product and I got lots of compliments when I wore it. 

The polish dries pretty quickly and lasts amazingly well without many chips. To be totally honest it's a bit of a nightmare to remove even after having soaked my nails in nail polish remover. However, I would really recommend this polish and it's definitely perfect for the festive season! 

Izzy x


No comments:

Post a Comment