7 May 2014

Wonderful in White

Carven Matches Fashion
If you haven't noticed already, white is BIG for this summer. The colour fits perfectly along with the boho trend that's made a come back and it's a lot easier to wear than you probably think. Here are some lovely white pieces that I've picked out to share with you: 

French Connection

Zara
Topshop

Chloe via Net-A-Porter
Tophop
White's a bit of a tricky colour to pull off but I love the classic Jennifer Aniston white T-Shirt & jeans look and I think there's nothing nicer than wearing a crisp, clean white shirt. I'm still not convinced on white jeans but if you can pull them off then more power to you! This season you can wear head-to-toe white without making a fashion faux pas or mix with plenty of bold colour (just don't go near any red wine whilst wearing).

Isobel x

2 comments:

  1. Some beautiful choice Isobel really lovely. I like the shirt especially Lucy x

    ReplyDelete