3 November 2013

Deer Stalking



I don't know what it is about this time of year that makes me want to go on walks. A couple of Sundays ago my Mum and I decided it was perfect Autumnal weather for a stroll amongst the deer in Richmond Park.


I went suitably dressed in country-esq attire. I channelled my inner Scot with these tartan leggings and Arran Knit cream jumper both from Asos. I paired this with a bowler hat from H&M that I wear constantly at the moment and my Black Nike Air Max 1s. Perfect for a bit of deer spotting!  





I couldn't help taking some arty snaps (or at least attempting to) of the lovely chopped down trees and logs that scattered the landscape with their beautiful colours. 



In perfect timing, before it started to rain, we took shelter in the Cafe. I had a cream tea with an Earl Grey...delicious but almost heart attack inducing! Cue sugar coma!





We then rolled sleepily back into the car - a perfect day had. Hope you enjoyed the post!

Izzy x

No comments:

Post a Comment