17 November 2013

EOS Lip Balm

 

I'm some-what late to the party in discovering these eye-catching lip balms after seeing them around the blogosphere for several years. Intrigued by the shape & the claims of super-soft lips, when I came across the tubs of coloured EOS eggs in the Selfridges beauty hall I knew that I had to try one.

After a quick sniff of the testers I went for  the 'Sweet Mint' Tiffany-blue option. It's a cooling (slightly lip-tingling) minty balm with a subtle, sweet scent. To me it smells like Christmas. At £5.99 they aren't extortionate & you get heaps of product for your money. The smooth spherical packaging & balm is a different spin on the usual pots/tubes/sticks of lip-balm found on the market.

In terms of lip moisturising abilities they fare pretty well, not the best lip balm I've ever tried but it keeps your lips nicely soft & hydrated for a couple of hours. They contain 100% natural ingredients, paraben-free & packed full of vitamin E & shea butter. The sweet minty flavour is even sweetened with Stevia(a no-nasties natural sweetener)! 


Seeing as Christmas is right round the corner, I think that these would make a fun stocking-filler or secret santa gift for any beauty-junkie you might know. Find them here (with free delivery) or if you're based in London I recommend checking them out in the treasure trove of Selfridges Beauty Halls.

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment