3 November 2013

Isabel Marant x H&M Wishlist


This is the first H&M designer collaboration I've coveted enough to contemplate getting up at the crack of dawn & queuing for just to get my hands on a few pieces of the fashion action.

The collection is typical of the effortless chic of the Parisian fashion house, with many of the key pieces paying homage to Marant's mainline bestsellers, (think a slouchy boy-meets-girl vibe, Navajo prints, fringing & classic tailoring).

Many pieces have already been pictured on a list of celebrities, in particular this sheer patterned dress (above left) seen on Rosie Huntington-Whitely is sure to be one of the first items people through the H&M doors make a bee-line for.

My shortlist (as sadly I have a budget) goes as follows;

 
 
(Top left- right)
Shoes- I adore these embellished pumps, I think they would look great with jeans if you're going out for cocktails or a slinky dress for Christmas parties.
Gold Tank- I wear these sort of tops all the time, really simple but smart enough to wear to a nice restaurant/ bar. Again you could definitely dress it up or down, a great item to have in your fashion arsenal for a last minute Christmas/ New Year outfit.
(Bottom left- right)
Sweatshirt- A great basic, I love the design & colours on this sweatshirt. Perfect to brighten up one of the all black/grey outfits I live in during the winter. 
Wool Cardigan- This snug cardi might be my favourite item, it's actually from the mens/teen boys collection (don't forget to check the teen range out as it has some gems in it significantly cheaper than the adult line) I fell in love with it after I saw it on model Alek Wek, I know I will live in this on chilled days with jeans & ankle boots.


View the entire collection here & put the 14th November in your diaries! I'm going to be braving the weather & the fashion crazed ladies that morning with Suzanne from i make it fashion so we can take it in turns to do hot chocolate/ coffee runs in the queue.

I'd love to know if you have your eye on any of the collection & if you'll be queuing up on the 14th!

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment