8 November 2013

J.Crew Comes to the UK


This morning I happened to be across the road from the immense new J Crew store on Regent Street. Today is actually the first day the store was open to the public & the colourful gem-filled emporium beckoned me in from the rain & grey.

As I had a quick browse I couldn't help delving into the jewellery & cashmere rooms, yes whole rooms dedicated to trinkets & snuggly cashmere in every shade you could dream of. A beautifully decorated fashion-junkies dream, with modern-art lined walls & vintage sofas scattered about, it is a lovely place to kill some time.

A little pricer than the average high-street shop, it is definitely Christmas wish-list material & this beautiful charcoal grey duffle coat went straight to the top of mine. The slightly shrunken silhouette gives a smarter, modern update on the cosy classic design & I love the grey colour-way.





The perfect coat to pair with my winter uniform of jeans & ankle boots (though I wouldn't say no to one of their jewelled necklaces either!)
Harriet x



2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to pay the store a visit, J.Crew clothing is always so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed! Still dreaming of the candy coloured cashmere room! xx

      Delete