12 February 2013

Coffee Break OOTD



Jacket: Zara
T-Shirt: Topshop
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: H by Hudson

I've got the week off work (yay!) so I had a much needed lazy day. Keeping it casual as I just ran a few errands this morning and grabbed a quick coffee with Harriet...bliss. I got her to take a few snaps of my outfit before I head off for dinner tonight at a friend's house. I only got this jacket on Friday and have been wearing it all weekend as I'm totally in love. I'm really appreciating Aztec patterns being back on-trend at the moment and this jacket goes really well with these "red wine" coloured jeans too. 

Isobel x

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhh love that jacket!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Your comment makes me feel less guilty about buying it ;-) xx

      Delete
  2. if I had that jacket i'd being wearing it all the time too - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is great! I bet it will go with everything as well! I hope you enjoyed your days off!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's a great one for jazzing up a boring outfit with minimal effort! Must say will be stealing some of your style...lovely blog x

      Delete
  4. love your boots! xx
    Hayley
    www.beautyrambles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley! They're great aren't they, I got them at Office! Isobel x

      Delete