5 February 2013

L'Occitane en Provence Haul




Harriet and I decided to make the most of a 20% off voucher I had for L'Occitane so we ordered a few things online to help us get through the coldest February London has seen in the last 28 years!!

Harriet and I both went for an Almond Shower Oil (£17.50) as she raves about it and I'm really into oils for my skin at the moment so I really wanted to try it. I also bought a HUGE jar of Repairing Mask for Dry & Damaged Hair which at £20 is kind of pricey but it should last ages and it's totally worth it. You can read a little review I did of it here. If you spent over £30 you could get a Comforting Winter Collection for just £14 which I thought was a nice little bargain and a great way to try out some different products without having to buy the full sizes for the full prices! It came in a lovely cream, knitted bag which I am going to keep as a winter essentials (lip balms, hand creams etc) that I take to work bag. In it came 6 miniature products from their Shea Butter range. Hand Cream, Foot Cream, Lip balm (which, by the way, I have tried already and is heavenly!), Ultra Rich Body Cream & Face Cream and an Extra Gentle Soap. Unfortunately L'Occitane have stopped this promotion but they've got some good offers on sets of their new Spring products at the moment. Harriet also bought a tried, tested and much loved Shea Butter Rose Petals Hand Cream (£8), I love the packaging of this one. 

Isobel x

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, In love with that little bag and all those luxurious products, jealous ! x

    flo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was such a good purchase! L'Occitane are pretty good with their sets, hope they got some good'uns for Spring...even though it's still so wintery outside!
      Isobel x

      Delete
  2. Love L'Occitane, love the idea for a carry around 'winter essentials' bag, I might just have to make one of those up instead of random pockets full of half used lip balms and lint infused hand creams! haha - Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same as you Charlotte, lip balms and such always end up rolling around in the bottom of my bag! Hope this little bag helps! Have you got any other ideas of what you might put in it? I'm thinking tissues are a must...
      Isobel x

      Delete