5 February 2013

What's in my Graze Box #2






This week in my Graze Box I got.....

Healthy Popping Corn
Salty popping corn in a bag that you can pop (no pun intended) into the microwave for a minute or so and come out with lovely warm, perfect popcorn. So easy to make! I've tried these microwaveable popcorn bags before but what's good about this one is it's just the right portion size for one person for a little snack.
Guilt Free High Tea: perfect pumpkin & ginger cake with an afternoon tea infusion
This snack is SUCH a good idea. There is a small slice of cake that comes with a tea bag so you can enjoy your cake with a cuppa. The little square of cake tasted just like the Jamaica Ginger Cake which I used to love as a child. It's labeled as "extra light" at only 76 calories which sounds promising but to be honest with you the slice is literally only 2 bites. The tea was very light and reminiscent of Earl Grey. Can't wait to sample the other 3 cakes they have to offer!
Copacabana: dark chocolate buttons, milk chocolate buttons & brazil nuts
Ok, so I can't give a fair comment on this snack as unfortunately being allergic to Brazil nuts (and Cashews) I couldn't eat this one. Which was such a shame as I could only eat 3 of the 4 snacks that came in the box. On the Graze website you can browse and rate all of the snacks they provide but as far as I can see there is nowhere on the website to say that you are a nut allergy sufferer. Obviously if you have a severe nut allergy then I wouldn't recommend the Graze Box as they have a lot of nut products and I'm sure there would be no guarantee that any of their products wouldn't contain nut traces. But what about someone like me who is just allergic to some nuts? I'm not going to scroll through over 100 products and individually "bin" nut filled items! I have to say I am a bit disappointed with this aspect of Graze.
Pina Colada: pineapple, coconut and mango
This one does as it says on the tin really. It is dried pineapple, coconut and mango pieces. It's marketed as super healthy, 1 of your 5 a day, vitamins & minerals etc...but to me it was just darn tasty!

Isobel x

No comments:

Post a Comment