6 February 2013

New Shoes



Fed up of ruining my boots & gym trainers pounding the pavements with my dog I finally decided to buy a pair of designated dog walking shoes.

Nike Blazers had been on my radar/ wishlist for a while (mainly due to the huge range of vibrant colours they come in) so I decided to kill two birds with one stone & try a pair out. Not owning a single pair of fashion trainers I wasn't convinced how wearable I would find these but I really love them.

They look great paired with skinny jeans & I love the classic retro design. I would definitely wear these out for coffee/ lunch, not just relegated to walks with my clumsy muddy pawed Rottweiler.

Today I went for very blue themed outfit & wore them with a Zoe Karssen tee & Vince jeans. An oh so simple, casual outfit made a tad bit more fun with these iconic shoes.


I got mine from Office for £69.99, they are the Hi Suede Vintage, in obsidian blue, deep royal blue. I love the neutral colour combination & think they will pretty much go with anything. Link!


What do you think of Nike Blazers & how would you style them?

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment