16 February 2013

Valentine's Glossy Box


Yay, another lovely little treat waiting on my doorstep when I got home from my long weekend in Newcastle - a Glossy Box. This time it was a Valentines edition - supposedly everything in this month's box is to help you have "the night of your life".



So, what did I get? Much to my delight this box was a lot more makeup orientated that my last one. Inside was a mini Micabella Cosmetics mineral eye shadow in the shade Deep Secrets which is a shimmery brown colour. I did a little swatch on my hand and it's really heavily pigmented so I'm excited to test this one out properly. There was also a Balance Me Rose Otto Body Cream which smells beautiful and a MeMeMe Beat The Blues highlighter in "Pearl Pink" which I hear is a great dupe for Benefit High Beam. As well as these there were two lip products - Figs & Rouge "Rambling Rose" Lip Balm which seems nice and moisturising so far and a Miners "Cinamon" Lip Colour which I will probably get the least use out of as it is not a great colour for me (an in between dusty pink and brown shade) and it doesn't seem to apply very well. 





Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you would like full reviews of any of these products.
Isobel x




7 comments:

  1. I just signed up for glossybox. Trying a 3 month trail to see how it goes but very excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mine's a 3 month trial too. We can compare notes next month :-) Isobel x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a review on the Micabella eyeshadow, the swatch looks gorgeous! Always so tempted to sign up for Glossybox

    http://beautybyeimear.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shall do a review on that one for sure...haven't actually tested it properly yet though!! Really think the glossyboxes are worth the hype! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. I love the me me me highlighter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh I'm loving it, been wearing it loads! Isobel x

    ReplyDelete