13 February 2013

Lovely Weekend in the Toon!


So, this weekend I went up to visit my lovely friends from Uni in Newcastle. It was a weekend full of shenanigans...mainly, drinking red wine and catching up. Whilst there I met a lovely little Lion-head Rabbit called Costello. I just thought I'd include him in this post as he is SO cute. He belongs to my friend Jenna, who also has a blog. Sorry about the terrible picture quality, my phone is rubbish and I didn't take my camera with me!




We also ended up having an amazing breakfast on Sunday at The Butterfly Cabinet in Heaton. Despite having lived in Newcastle for 3 years I had never been before...and I have no idea why as it was so yummy. It doesn't look much from the outside but it has a really cutesy, quirky interior with vintage decor and eclectic trinkets. It has a very good reputation in Newcastle and we even had to queue to get a table! I went for the full works, full english, American style pancakes and a really naughty hot chocolate with whipped cream, marsh mallows and a flake (please don't judge)! To top it off my bill only came to a tenner - unheard of in London.




A lovely weekend re-living my student days! 
Isobel x


No comments:

Post a Comment