19 February 2013

One Line a Day, Memory Book



My latest Amazon find is this a five year 'one line a day' memory book. I instantly fell in love with the idea of it whilst browsing through sketchbooks & stationary online. I've never been the type of person who's been able to keep a diary so the idea of summarising my day into an individual sentence is perfect for me. It's going to live on my bedside table, something constructive i.e. not twitter, to add my night-time routine. One line is feasible enough to keep up with (even for me) & I'm looking forward to having a record of memories that might otherwise slip away from me.


I love the layout of the pages, each date is set out on one page & has space below for you to fill in the present year. When it's finished you can see what happened on the same calendar date over the course of five years.

If you're interested in checking out the memory book its currently on sale from Chronicle Books at Amazon for £8 with free UK delivery link! They also stock a 'one sketch a day' visual journal which I love the concept of, but I'm too much of a perfectionist when it comes to drawing to commit to one every evening!

Harriet x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous book, I love it and the idea behind it! I'm terrible at art so I would definitely buy this one over the sketch a day!

    Following!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I am interested in buying one of these too! I am now following you.

    whoistanyaxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is lovely. Loving the Hogwarts acceptance letter- I want one! Haha xx
      Following you too!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I adore this idea! X

    ReplyDelete