15 January 2013

Harriet's Picks SS/13

I enjoyed the post Isobel did on her SS/13 picks so much I thought I'd do a little one of my own.
As the new seasons collections make their way into stores, a few pieces have already drifted onto my wishlist....


Clockwise from top right -
'Mademoiselle Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses' - Illesteva, £180
Hopefully we'll have lots of spring sunshine in London this year & this pair of bright purple sunnies are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
'Giselle Fit & Flare Frill Dress in Cream' Reiss, £159
I'm having a bit of a love affair with monochrome at the moment. I love how Reiss have styled this dress on the website with a black leather jacket & black sandals.
'Colour-Block Suede Sandals' - Gucci, £430
Mint & moss with black detailing. I think these are perfect spring/summer sandals.
'Two-Tone Nautical Dress' - H&M, £14.99
I couldn't do this list without including an item with stripes. A great 'throw it on' dress if your in a rush just add some simple accessories & your good to go.
'Cropped Jacket in Beige' H&M, £24.99
A cute cropped jacket that will go with anything in a light spring colour. I would wear this with jeans & flats to head out for some shopping & lunch.
'Rose-Print Crepe Bustier Dress' - Dolce & Gabbana, £880
I think this would be THE perfect 'summer wedding dress' plus its timeless & classic so will last you for years.
'First Lady Tote' - MCM, £640
Saving the best for last, I stumbled across this bag today & it shot straight to the top of my wishlist. I love the fresh cornflower blue colour & the classic structure/shape. The MCM obsession continues - bag heaven.

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment