9 January 2013

Review - Lush Bath Bombs

Rose Queen

Cinders
First things first, I am a bath person, especially in the winter. I normally favour a bath over a shower, just ask my old flatmates (ahem water bill!) I love lush bath bombs - they brighten up my bath time and feel so luxurious.

Rose Queen bath bomb has such a strong, gorgeous smell of rose. It even makes your bathroom smell great just leaving it on the side. Pop it into the bath and off it fizzes away, leaving little pieces of rose behind. Once it's finished fizzing a little rose pops out at the end which is the icing on the cake. It leaves the bath water a lovely, girly pink. I can't say it did anything particularly for my skin except clean it and make it smell nice. Bath bombs are so great because bath time isn't just about getting clean, it's about relaxing and indulging. 

Cinders has a very spicy, warming aroma - the total opposite to Rose Queen which is very sweet smelling. I personally love the smell of cinnamon so this one is a winner for me. As you pop it into the bath it starts fizzing away and the little red parts on the top are like popping candy so your bath still crackles away even after the bath bomb has all dissolved. This one is definitely moisturising as my skin felt so soft and smooth after my bath. It's a shame this one is limited to Christmas season as I would definitely use it all winter long.

If you love the theatre of bath time I can definitely recommend these two! Let me know if you have tried these or any others, would love to hear your opinions.
Isobel x

No comments:

Post a Comment