16 January 2013

Two Loves #3

Harriet Loves
Skinny Hot Chocolate
picture source weheartit.com

I order this with 1 pump of chocolate syrup & no cream. This makes the drink come in at about 10g of sugar & 7g of protein. I walk my dog every morning along the Southbank & there's a Starbucks conveniently placed halfway through the 5k walk. The freezing cold weather & early mornings have been making this sweet hot treat very welcome!


Wholefoods


picture source wholefoods.com


Wholefoods is a treasure trove for health & food lovers! Crammed with gorgeous fresh produce and hard to find healthy buys, its impossible for me to leave here without a bag of (guilt free) goodies. My favourite things that I keep going back for are the nut butters (pecan & almond are the best I've tried!), fresh guacamole, fresh chopped fruit pots (for an on the go snack) & tinned pumpkin (almost impossible to find in the UK!).

Isobel Loves
Water


Bottled, tap, still or sparkling I just can't get enough of the stuff this week. I don't know whether this is to do with the 5:2 diet I am currently on (see my blog post on it here) or just simply the time of year. I am even drinking water in place of cups of tea/coffee and soft drinks that I normally turn to when thirsty. This is so much better for me and I am loving the effects of my new found hydration!






I got this in my stocking at Christmas. Having never used an oyster card holder before, preferring to shove my oyster card in my purse/pockets/various compartments in my bag, I was surprised at how useful I have found it. I use it every day, always easy to find in my bag, it also has space to keep my railcard in too - so handy! This carder comes in luxurious leather and lovely bright colours.

Harriet & Isobel x

1 comment:

  1. The Starbucks is conveniently placed halfway? Gee I wonder how that happened ;-)

    ReplyDelete