17 January 2013

January Sales #2

As I typed my last post on the goodies I had accumulated during the sales, I told myself that I was done. No more shopping & spending in January. However during an innocent wander down The Kings Road today with Isobel, she mentioned that she would like a look in Anthropologie as she had never actually been inside. Seeing as it was bitterly cold outside I conceded that a quick browse wouldn't do any harm.


It turned out that Anthropologie have an AMAZING sale on. Not only were there still racks & racks of heavily reduced clothes on offer (& a full range of sizes) everything in the sale was an EXTRA 20% off the marked price!

I was very restrained & only left with one thing.


This dress was originally £148, reduced to £24.95... Then with the extra 20% off came down to £19.50!

It fits beautifully & I love the space-dyed cobalt blue colour for Spring. It could be worn with tights & boots straight away but I think I'm going to save it for when it gets a little warmer & I can look forward to wearing it with bare legs. The fact that it has sleeves & an extra lining will make it the perfect item for British Spring/Summer weather which can definitely still be quite chilly.

After I had paid for this I removed myself from the shop before my magpie instincts could home in on anything else, but after having a little look on their website it seems there are lots of other gems in there! Definitely worth taking a look if you haven't had much luck in the sales as of yet.

& remember there's an extra 20% off the marked price at the checkout!

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment