21 January 2013

Pay Day Wishlist



At around this time of the month when the spending ban is well & truly enforced, all I want to do is shop. Because I can't actually go out & spend money I make lists instead. So here are the 9 items that in the last week before pay day are tempting me the most.

Clockwise from top -
1. Rebbeca Minkoff Mini MAC Bag, I've been toying with the idea of buying one of these for a couple of years now. I keep putting it off because they aren't available in the UK & ordering one off a US website is an extra complication that always sees me getting something else instead. This year I've decided to bite the bullet & order one from Shopbop which does free UK delivery. At the moment I'm liking this orange one, but I'm going to hold off a couple more weeks to see if any other spring/summer colours will be released.
*still kicking myself for not getting last years neon yellow version*

2. Nike Free Runs, my favourite gym trainers/ running shoes. Not cheap but definitely the most stylish & comfy trainers out there. Completely customisable you can create any colour combination that takes your fancy. My next pair will probably be extra gaudy & colourful.

3. Ash Bowie Suede Wedge Trainers, up until now I've been firmly against the wedge trainer movement. Until I saw these! I love how the Ash take on the trend looks a lot less clumpy & more feminine than many of the others out there. I'd pick these up in the nude (safe) version pictured, but they are also gorgeous in coral & turquoise if you're feeling braver!

4. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint Minis, one of the many things in my Cult Beauty basket, I love that these come in little 5ml tubes, perfect for throwing in my handbag & gym kit. I haven't tried anything by Jouer before but after reading the reviews I'm hoping this will be a great tinted moisturiser & help keep winter skin at bay!

5. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, I've heard so much about this lip product! Again its a hard brand to find in the UK, but this month I'm looking forward to visiting their Marylebone store & treating myself to one. Baby soft lips in February? Yes please.

6. Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts, a completely luxurious purchase, but that's exactly what I'm craving right now! This Cult Beauty find is described as 'a natural version of valium'. Now, I don't suffer from the insomnia & stress that it claims to cure, but we can all do with 'restoring energy levels & emotional well being' of an evening.

7. American Apparel Stacking Enamel Ring, I spied this cute little ring on Oxford Street with Isobel. A cheaper option than the ship ring, but nonetheless a nice little treat to brighten up a February outfit. It comes in lots & lots of colours.

8. Gold Ship Ring by BARK via My Flash Trash, a gorgeous dainty signet style ring. I love the ship design & think its such a romantic ring for Valentines month.

9. Rag & Bone - The Skinny Jeans, I've been looking for some ripped skinny jeans for ages & this Rag & Bone pair tick all the boxes (bonus points for being grey). I love the casual style, but with the super skinny finish I think you can still dress them up enough for drinks at a cool bar. Another Shopbop item, I couldn't find them cheaper anywhere else.

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment