9 January 2013

Review - Moroccan Oil


I know this is somewhat old news in the beauty community, but after reading a few negative reviews of this product I thought I would add my two cents as I really couldn't be without it!

I have fairly long, very thick wavy hair. Prone to dryness & knotting in the ends, without smoothing a couple of pumps of Moroccan Oil into my hair after each wash it is an absolute nightmare!

I have tried other hair oils on the market, some that claim to be better quality (Shu Uemura) but none leave my hair as silky & shiny with non-frizzy waves. 

I can't stand my hair feeling weighed down and full of product (which I found with other oils) this feels completely weightless but glossy in my hair once dried.

Whether I'm using heat on my hair or letting it air dry I apply 2-3 pumps of oil to my wet hair, mid length to ends & (apart from heat protectant) this is the only hair product I use.

The smell is INCREDIBLE I would wear it as a perfume if I could, an almost sweet but androgynous scent. Its lovely to have it linger throughout the day keeping my hair fresh. 

I buy the 100ml bottle and usually get through about two bottles a year. I'm so addicted to this product I even keep the mini 25ml bottle in my gym bag.


Every time I get a compliment on my hair it credit it to Moroccan Oil, and every friend who has tried it has raved about it too.

You can currently get the 100ml bottle from Feel Unique for £30.45 with free delivery. Link!

Harriet x


3 comments:

  1. Moroccanoil is my holy grail product. I use it almost every day especially when blowdrying my hair as it quickens up the process – does anyone else find this? I think hairtrade.com is the cheapest place you can get it at the moment – here’s the link if anyone wants it. I also find it good to use on my extensions too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does speed up the process! - I find it somehow makes it easier to section off & dry. Just had a look at that link, the Moroccan oil 'glimmer shine spray' caught my eye :)

    ReplyDelete