26 January 2013

What's in my Graze Box





So, for anyone that doesn't know, Graze is a company that sends you little natural, healthy treats in the post. They have over 100 snacks to choose from and each box is just £3.89 including delivery. On the website you can browse through the range of snacks, tell them which ones you would like to be sent or which you'd rather do without. If you do like something, you can chose to have that snack sent to you more often or if you hate something you can "bin" it. The best thing about the graze boxes is that they are small enough to fit through your letter box so you don't have to worry about being in to receive it! 

I couldn't wait to sign up to this & my first one arrived last Saturday. In each box you get 4 different snacks each individually packaged so you can very handily grab one and pop it in your bag to keep you going throughout the day. 

This is what I got... 
Apple & Cinnamon Flapjacks - rustic rolled oat flapjacks with apple and cinnamon
So yummy, could have had 4 packets of these! I had them for breakfast but they would make a perfect snack for elevenses.

Garden of England - baby strawberries, apple and blackcurrants
My least favourite of the box. I have never been the biggest fan of dried fruits, but if you are this packet is a waist friendly option at only 72 calories.

Herby Bread Basket - basil baguettes, garlic croutons & oregano rice crackers 
This was the only savory offering in the box. I had this one as pre-dinner snack. I quite enjoyed it, but it was more breadsticks that 'bread basket'.

Chocolate Orange Granola - granola seeds, dark chocolate, orange raisins & almonds
Absolutely loved this one. I had this with some greek yoghurt as breakfast. The orange flavours really stand out. It's not too sweet and a few sesame seeds were a very welcome addition to the granola.

If you want to try Graze you can easily find a voucher code to get your first box free and cancel at any time if its not your cup of tea.

Let me know if you are signed up to Graze. Which ones are your favourites and can you recommend any I should try?

Isobel x





No comments:

Post a Comment