27 January 2013

Mini Boots Haul


I'm really enjoying the BB cream movement and have only heard good things about this particular one.  So far I've only just tested it on my hand but it seemed to blend into my skin really smoothly, leaves it feeling soft & has a nice fresh scent.

This is probably my most purchased item from Boots. I always have a couple of these on my bedside table or in the bottom of my bag. I can't fault them, they do the job and are so cheap. I had a lovely Shellac manicure at Christmas which was amazing while it lasted but has left my nails a bit worse for wear so I definitely need to give them a little TLC at the moment.

This brush has tapered edges and is nice and small - perfect for contouring cheek bones. 

This product is really big on the blogging scene at the moment. I've heard so many good things about it so I thought I'd give it a go. It claims to correct imperfections and unclog pores. My skin's not too bad actually when it comes to blemishes but I always have one or two little imperfections at any given time that I would love to get rid of!

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them. Hope you enjoyed!

Isobel x



2 comments:

  1. I love Boots. I love an excuse to go for a browse even more. I try not to go in if I don't need anything otherwise terrible things happen! I'd love to see a review of the Effaclar Duo when you've given it a few uses :) M xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots is so dangerous isn't it!? I will do a review - can't wait to see what all the fuss is about! Isobel x

    ReplyDelete