27 January 2013

Moroccan Oil Alternative

TRESemme Liquid Gold Argan Oil Infused Protecting Hair Treatment - £6.99


I started using this product a few weeks ago. It was a bit of an impulse buy & ended up sitting amongst my other purchases on a trip to Boots. I'd heard a lot about the wonders of Argan Oil & had tried Harriet's Moroccan Oil (you can see her review of this here) but I just thought it would be too heavy for my very fine hair. 
I decided to give this one a go as being quite a bit cheaper than the luxury alternatives it wouldn't be such a waste if I ended up not loving it. As I've mentioned before my hair is very dry and damaged so I was hoping for some good results. I didn't notice any immediate benefits, but after a few weeks of using it I can definitely see a positive improvement. My hair is lovely and soft at the moment, a lot smoother & less frizzy. My split ends are also much less noticeable. A big positive is that the pump only gives out a small amount of product so you don't end up wasting it or accidentally turning your hair into an oil slick. For my fine hair I find two pumps is enough to nourish mid-length to ends. At £6.99 it's a bit of a bargain too!
Isobel x

3 comments:

  1. I've heard only good comments about this product, I'm needing some oil for my hair,I'll give this a try, thank you x



    following you :) flo x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, thank you for the recommendation, I use another good hair oil, it's pro naturals moroccan argan oil which leaves the hair soft, shiny , frizz less and healthy.

    ReplyDelete